Hard to believe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whut

You heard me.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
20SomethingWhut just finished up her junior year of college and will walk this coming December. That and she just got married. Makes us wonder where the years have gone.

51.jpg

I hear ya, Bro. Oldest is doing MSU through the summer and will graduate next spring. Younger one is a junior in HS next year and is starting to act like a grown up more and more (not always in a good way, but that's what a teenager is about, amiright?)

Congrats..

My oldest just finished the training path for his job in the military..
He graduated 2nd in his class, I'm quite proud, and a bit shocked at the same time.

My goodness where have the years gone!

It happens so fast, doesn't it?!?

I have two grandkids, but it seems like I just had my own two kids yesterday. It really happens in the blink of an eye.

Well as a young parent this terrifies me.

My son is potty training and we have poop stickers. I don't want to never stop having poop stickers.

Congrats @whut !

Well as a young parent this terrifies me.

My son is potty training and we have poop stickers. I don't want to never stop having poop stickers.

Congrats @whut !

You have got to start slipping those in, unannounced, with member stickers and drawings. :tank:

Indeed. Just a couple of weeks ago they told us we were to be grandparents at the end of December.

This is going to be fun!!!

Really??????? That's awesome!

This morning, I just did a 5K "color run" with my grandkids.
IMG_7686[1].jpg

IMG_7674[1].jpg

Having them is FAR better than having their mother, I gotta tell you! :D

20SomethingWhut just finished up her junior year of college and will walk this coming December. That and she just got married. Makes us wonder where the years have gone.

Those are 20 somethings?

I'd have thought it a group of teens. Now I feel old.

Congrats to all who raised kids that did not end up in jail. I'm on that path myself. Not the jail path :)

When I ask myself "what happens to me after I die", I've come to grips with: dust, nothingness, and my kids will carry on whatever I instilled in them. To that extent, I live forever. So I'm putting all my everything in them. Your kids are your life after, FWIW.

Congrats on becoming a grandparent! It's the best! My youngest son just had a girl in October and this was our first grandchild! My oldest son is also having a girl in January, so the wife and I are so excited! Good Times!

John

She’s here and this made my year! 5lbs, 3oz and 19”.

Attachments

• B66FDB2D-8097-40E1-BAE1-3B344A3B6C0E.jpeg
    B66FDB2D-8097-40E1-BAE1-3B344A3B6C0E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Back