Hard cherry soda

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYShooterGuy

Reaction score
I was passing the refrigerated beer section the other day and this caught my eye. IMHO it tastes more like Dr. Pepper, but I like both Dr. Pepper and Cherry soda, so it wasn't a bad purchase. Anyone know of a recipe to clone this at home or am one of the very few that likes this? I already emailed Northern Brewer about my interest, and was referred to this forum for help.

View attachment 1462113110367.jpg

My wife just bought those.I tried it yesterday.Wont be replacing my beer but definitely not bad.Good lawnmower drink

My wife just bought those.I tried it yesterday.Wont be replacing my beer but definitely not bad.Good lawnmower drink

These new beers that are derived from soda are starting to pop up more frequently. I agree that it won't be replacing my favorite ESB, or stout, but it is nice to have one every once in awhile. I'm just not too experienced with recipe creation, so I need assistance in order to replicate it myself at home.

Back