Happy to be here from Idaho.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBR250

Reaction score
I am an admitted complete and utter newbie to home brewing. I am looking forward to frequenting here with a nice micro brew of my own and gleaning information on a great productive hobby. I have coming in the mail a Personal Home Brewing Kit Deluxe from MoreBeer! It should be here soon and I am getting ready to go for it:ban: It comes with a beer kit which I will use first. Though I am sure there are a million plus suggestions already posted here, if anyone has a good organic kit they have tried I would appreciate any suggestions. Also if anyone is in the Northern Idaho area I'd really like to touch bases with you and share in a local community of home brewers. Thanks for having me.

Welcome from Rathdrum! If you are just starting out then you might make the trek to make wine, make beer. Levi is a treasure trove of knowledge and has a brewing club meet there once a month from what I hear.

Back