Happy New Years Brew Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philber

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Today started off slow with a frozen mash tun hose. But it has since thawed. It is 24F here in CT and I am brewing up my favorite Nut Brown Ale.
my7e2eqe.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

Yep, get the supplies ready, I'll be brewing during the storm that should be hitting us in the next few days.

We seem to have caught part of it overnight. Super moon was last night,but never got to see it. Boys are getting ready to slog it out to the store for some party makins.

I would've been brewing today. But I gotta work tonight.
banghead.gif

On the good side,... since I gotta go back to bed at 2pm today, I can start drinking homebrews in a couple of minutes. :mug:

pb

I still have some porter & stout in the fridge for later. gotta get some vodka to go with to warm these old bones a might.

I Am pricing out the electric build and will go electric by the spring. I'll still brew outside,I just love the fresh air and the wife doesn't bother me out here.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

Brewing up a Gumballhead clone this morning first try without a kit after 10 or 11 kits so fingers crossed I fiddled with it enough on the iBrewmaster2 to get it right. Wanting to go all grain but it's going to be awhile after I built my keezer.

Back