Happy Fathers Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stillraining

Reaction score
Wont be here tomorrow so getting a head start on this....Happy Fathers day everyone...I have 4 huge reasons to be grateful for this day. Whats yours?

Enjoy your day!

102_0257.JPG

My family let me brew in relative peace and didn't complain much when I wanted to keep working on fixing the car before sitting down to celebrate with the gifts. (Hey, the forecast was set to rain and my window lift motor was broken! I found the brushes were worn out and the store that might have had some replacements was already closed. So I had to scavenge some brushes from an old lift motor from our Durango and Dremel it down a bit to fit the Jeep motor housing.)

Then I fixed the Window Lock-out switch AGAIN so others can open and close their own window. Man were those things troublesome!

And I cleaned the MAF sensor in my wife's car to see if it fixes the CEL that's been popping up now and again.

Spent the day writing, then had supper wife made of thick roast beef in the crockpot with gravy, baked taters & fresh corn on the cob. Then locked her & I in the MB...;)

Wow really popular thread!...LOL Well there are at least 35 fathers here by looking at the thread count.

😀 I'm just too lazy to post usually.

I had a nice lazy father's day. I relaxed, did some gardening and cooked some nice ribeyes, which is kind of a rare treat around here these days. My wife made a nice blueberry cobbler with hand picked blueberries and ice cream on the side. I got so stuffed it hurt a little!

My 8 yr old son made a word find puzzle for me with a lot of nice father's day themed words and phrases....and yes, beer was on there !

Oh, and my wife got us a spiralizer on sale at Williams Sonoma. Not a bad day!

It was also really cool that I did that writing on an all-new computer wife got me for Father's Day as well. Installed a new, larger disc drive in the old Gateway today, so my youngest son will have his own computer to screw up with questionable websites...

Back