Half Price GF Malt for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbskier

Reaction score
I can no longer drink beer so I am liquidating all of my GF malt. I have a decent amount for sale that is unopened from Colorado Malting and Grouse. I also have some chestnuts that make great beer. This product is no longer available to purchase online.

2 x 5 lb bag Pale Millet Malt. $10 per bag
1x 5 lb bag crystal Millet malt $ 10
1x 5 lb bag chocolate Millet Malt. $10
1x 2 lb bag amber rice malt $5
3x 5 lb bag dried chestnuts.$20 per bag OBO

Prices are half of what you can order online for. My loss is your gain.

Each 5 lb bag of chestnuts will make a 5 gallon batch of beer. At $20 per 5 lbs this
Is less than half price.

I was an avid Homebrewer and can’t drink GF beer anymore for health reasons. I don’t want to throw this out just want to find someone that will use it and recoup a few bucks.

I can send photos upon request. We will work out something on the shipping.

Yo.. I live in Ontario Canada so shipping could be an issue. I have access to a drop box in Buffalo New York. Any deal for smaller amounts as I want to brew for a friend and am starting out on this GF niche? Is it possible to send me some of your recipes without using sorghum? Thanks .

Haha, it's pretty slow around here. Here's a link to get grains, recipes and tutorials. Hope it helps!

https://www.glutenfreehomebrewing.com/store/index.php

Thanks for the connection. Any killer recipes as well? Mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday. Things are warming up so I will watch out for turkeys moving across the road as they are large and wipe out rad covers really easily! How do I know.... I had to look up cooking instructions!!! New grill for RAM truck.

Back