Habenero Garnish

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flexbrew

Reaction score
Thinking of putting a few chunks of Habenero into a glass then pouring in some pale ale. Thoughts? Will it be spicy? Im dry hopping two habeneros into a five gallon batch soon, just thought this would be interesting to try in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Woah! 3 small slices, on fire! Took the slices out and topped off w beer. Nice heat now. Pretty good.

A little Habanero goes a long way. 1 pepper per gallon provides a substantial amount of heat. A few slices in a single pint would be intense.

If you want to have fun, use a combination of 1 Jalapeno, 1 Serrano, 1 Habanero, and 1 Bhut Jolokia, in 1 gallon of beer. Sliced, soaked in vodka to sanitize, and then added in totam, ribs, seeds, and all. It'll melt your face off.

Wow, I might try that. The trouble im having right now is it hits my lips when drinking then i lick my lips. I dont do that when eating hot food, only drinking. My lips are on fire! Plus we have a wicked hot chili were eating today.

Back