Guess the member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fasttimes.jpg

Chriso? Sorry, man, got nothin' else.:D

no34567890

Ummm....me?

Hint #2:

Bill_and_Teds_excellent_adventure_Keanu_Reeves.jpg

Last hint for mine that nobody's got.

Spiccoli.
Bill and Ted.
dude-the-big-lebowski.jpg

No fair checking properties.

One more, on my way out the door from work. He has since changed his name, but he's still the same guy.

j6h2ir.jpg
[/IMG]

Spiccoli.
Bill and Ted.

1st. Can't say "dont check properties" because it inserts the URL in your reply. Save the pic, and upload it to TinyPic like I do. ;)

2nd. Dude.

3rd. I TOTALLY don't get your first two hints. If you'd gone Lebowski from the git-go, I would've known. Maybe I should watch the first two movies. Can't say I've ever seen 'em.

1st. Can't say "dont check properties" because it inserts the URL in your reply. Save the pic, and upload it to TinyPic like I do. ;)

2nd. Dude.

3rd. I TOTALLY don't get your first two hints. If you'd gone Lebowski from the git-go, I would've known.

HAH! got it before you ;)

Dude?

Got it!

2nd. Dude.

3rd. I TOTALLY don't get your first two hints. If you'd gone Lebowski from the git-go, I would've known.

You too, but Deathweed beat you to it.
I figured if I had to explain it, I was getting too obtuse, but spiccoli and Bill and Ted use 'dude' liberally. Too cerebral, I guess. ;)

You guys are too funny! :D

All right, I gotta go pick the others up from work. I'll try to get back in ... but you know how it is, leaving in the middle of a really-active thread. Tends to make coming back from it a royal PITA.

When I get back to a computer, I'll round up any that have been abandoned without an answer.

Back