Guess the member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, I see, dropping hints. You threw me with two dudes. Oh well.:drunk:

I thought I mentioned,the one on the right when I posted it...oh well....

You get a point too!

You know this is tough...I was trying to find a picture for borderedge...borderwatever, you know "donkey sniffer" as BK calls him....but then I found out what donkey sniffer is slang for...guess I won't be going back to google image without safe search on for awhile...*shudder* :D

According to Parker36's profile, he is 22 years old. Which means he was born roughly 7 years after Cassidy and Stevenson's show went off the air.

I am OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD!

According to Parker36's profile, he is 22 years old. Which means he was born roughly 7 years after Cassidy and Stevenson's show went off the air.

I am OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD!

Up until recently, I was also a female in my profile. Stupid default settings.

And yes, you are old

OK, show of hands. How many people have any idea about my screen name? I think anybody over the age of 40 or near it will know. Younger than that, iffy.

Well, when you image Google "Shecky" ya gets this

turtle_plush_russ_shecky.jpg

OK, show of hands. How many people have any idea about my screen name? I think anybody over the age of 40 or near it will know. Younger than that, iffy.

I'm fairly certain I know- and I'm racking my brain trying how to slide in a subtle reference.

FeaturedImage

Do you know who this one is?

Edit: Aww nuts. I killed the thread. Again. I always wind up killing the thread. :(

AEKDBBOP.

As far as I can tell, his name is alphabet soup. Therefore, every time I see one of his posts, I think of a can of Campbell's. :p

The answer is Fartdog. Discussion over. Now, let's talk about Shecky, and his predisposition to sleepwalking in red light areas.

AEKDBBOP.

As far as I can tell, his name is alphabet soup. Therefore, every time I see one of his posts, I think of a can of Campbell's. :p

I tried to cheat and went to the original article the photo was used in. That did not help

Back