Groupon Today for Nashville/Middle TN Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the posting! I buy almost everything at Rebel Brewer as they are by far the best LHBS in the Middle Tennessee area! You don't have to worry about any hydroponic stuff getting in your way. Rebel is almost all about beer with a small section for wine. Check them out.

I haven't lived in Nashville for several years but I recall All Seasons as being rather overpriced. It seems this groupon should serve to make their prices in line with their competition. Are these guys still located in the Green Hills shopping area? If so, it's their lease rates and influx of Belmont grade customers that inflate the prices.

All Seasons is now located in downtown Nashville. They are not too far from Cummings Station.
Good to know. I always swing by the Flying Saucer when I'm in town so this should be right around the corner. Never hurts to visit a RHBS when the opportunity arises.:off:

I pretty much buy all my stuff from Rebel Brewer as well, those guys are super nice.

But, I couldn't pass up 50% off for me and a 'friend'. They're prices are similar on some things, especially Hops, Grain and Malt - which is what I'll use it for.

I was just coming on here to post this groupon, but looks like i was beat to it. What an awesome deal. I buy everything from Rebel, because they have better prices, but you can't beat 50% off. I work very near All Seasons, and used to shop there before i found Rebel, but they are nice and helpful guys. Looks like my next batch will be coming from All seasons.

I'm another Rebel Brewer user, but All Seasons is perfect for grabbing odds and ends on a brew day.

Back