Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I lost track of this...if my 1 gal of StarSan is hurting I can just pick it up locally. Thats all I was in for either way.

Bill I wont be on here much with the new gig text me if you need $ or quicker contact...sorry :(

can someone come up with a better way to ammortize the fifth pallet?

How about this idea? We just divide the total shipping/hazmat charges among the 168 bags. The delivery cost per bag rises by $0.55. Hell, we can even add a few bags to the fifth pallet if we wanted to and this would bring the delivery charge per bag lower. Thoughts?

How about this idea? We just divide the total shipping/hazmat charges among the 168 bags. The delivery cost per bag rises by $0.55. Hell, we can even add a few bags to the fifth pallet if we wanted to and this would bring the delivery charge per bag lower. Thoughts?

No objection here.

My city gig dried up indefinitely today. I could take a road trip for the 5th skid hazmat stuff and pick it up will call.

If the will call option is live: I live 2 towns east of South Holland..its on my way to Bills shop for pick up

I'd prefer to get everything delivered at once. Let's just divide the cost of *all* the shipping charges across the total sacks only. For those that want extra sacks let me know ASAP and I will add it on to the spreadsheet. I will modify the the spreadsheet later on this morning. Then we can start collecting money.

i'm setting the cut off for adding more grain at 4PM chicago time. Everybody check their portion of the spreadsheet for errors. I think we will start collecting money tomorrow. thanks.

I know you get this a lot but thank you, I had no other way of doing this.

good to go, brewing a cherry stout by kit in 12 minutes. Looking forward to an experience other than kits!

PAYMENT INFO:

If your order is ok then start sending me money to my paypal account (use my email address for paypal). Make sure that you pay the transaction fees yourself. If you are unsure how to do so then pay the amount listed under the "Paypal Total" column that is highlighted in orange. DO NOT GIFT ME MONEY! This will undoubtedly freeze my account and any money that is in there. If you want to pay cash in person that is fine to. Just PM me so we can arrange to meet. Personal checks are fine too but it will take a few days for them to clear; mail it to the address on the quote. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks.

I would also appreciate paypal for hops order, i PMed all people from EKG shared order but got payment from Demon so far but again if you want to pay in cash and pick it up from my location let me know and we can arrange that.

PAYMENT INFO:

If your order is ok then start sending me money to my paypal account (use my email address for paypal). Make sure that you pay the transaction fees yourself. If you are unsure how to do so then pay the amount listed under the "Paypal Total" column that is highlighted in orange. DO NOT GIFT ME MONEY! This will undoubtedly freeze my account and any money that is in there. If you want to pay cash in person that is fine to. Just PM me so we can arrange to meet. Personal checks are fine too but it will take a few days for them to clear; mail it to the address on the quote. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks.

bmason1623 said:
PAYMENT INFO:

Hey bill, I'm a first timer here. I'm not sure what you're email address is. You have mine in a pm if that helps

please include your hbt username on your paypal payment so i know who to mark as paid. thanks.

Found out today that our company changed payroll services and now I don't get paid until next week. Once the wife's paycheck comes through tomorrow or Friday I will be sending the money.

bmason1623 said:
PAYMENT INFO:

bmason you are a champion of the group buy! I hope all involved realize the amount of work you have put in. Tip accordingly my friends!

bmason you are a champion of the group buy! I hope all involved realize the amount of work you have put in. Tip accordingly my friends!

yeah, you won't be saying that after drinking my swill during the pick up.

i have 2 kegs of my bathtub swill that I call "two fisted ale" for you guys to choke on...er, I mean drink during pick up.

we're well on our way with receiving payments. maybe we can get this whole thing paid by the end of the week.

i have to say i love group buys :), fact that bunch of guys can get together over www and pull this off makes me believe that human race can survive :)
ps
i will send my payment tomorrow evening or on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back