Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this was the order of Acid Cleaner #5 we were just PM'ing about. I am splitting the order from my group's order with Steve. We are each taking 2 of the 1gal containers.

so the spreadsheet is fine as is?

Bill,
The accounting in my section does not have the Hops or Oak adding in. I should be in the $390 range, not the $207 (just grains).Nevermind if you are tallying this up elsewhere.

Thanks
Dave

Bill,
The accounting in my section does not have the Hops or Oak adding in. I should be in the $390 range, not the $207 (just grains).Nevermind if you are tallying this up elsewhere.

Thanks
Dave

Thanks for the heads up, Dave. It's been corrected.

ok. this group buy is officially closed at 4 pallets. everyone check the spreadsheet again, especially those that are buying individual gallons of starsan.

bmason1623 said:
I see you on there...

I must be an idiot, but I don't see myself. Molby99 sent me the link to the spreadsheet awhile ago. Is it possible that I'm not seeing the current view? Or am I overlooking something obvious.

I must be an idiot, but I don't see myself. Molby99 sent me the link to the spreadsheet awhile ago. Is it possible that I'm not seeing the current view? Or am I overlooking something obvious.

look for your username on the left towards the end of the spreadsheet but before the beige cells.

Ok so it shows up on my home computer but not my IPhone, weird! Thanks for the help I feel stupid now.

My order is fine.

I'm splitting honey malt, with fast eddie I believe, and in for a pound of ekg.

Still good! Unless you open up #5, then I'd take some Vienna. Made a batch that was supposed to be a Vitus-ish weissbock with 30% Vienna but im drinking it early because its darn good as a hefe.

Also, does anyone need any erlenmeyer flasks or 15” hinged false bottom? I have 125mL-2L and some chipped 4L

bmason1623 said:
OK. I dropped my one sack of grain so it looks like there's room for 2 more sacks on the fourth pallet. Before I add anyone else I want everyone who is on the spreadsheet to confirm their orders for sacks of grain.

Also, for those buying individual gallons of starsan, check that you are on the list that is shaded beige. we can only have multiples of 4 on the gallon starsan orders.

My 2 sacks of 2 row look good, and I see my name on the list for a gallon of star San as desired, but I also see the 2- 32 oz star san bottles still listed under my name (no longer desired)

My 2 sacks of 2 row look good, and I see my name on the list for a gallon of star San as desired, but I also see the 2- 32 oz star san bottles still listed under my name (no longer desired)

Thanks. This is exactly the kind of feedback I want...error correction. It's been updated but check again anyways.

Starman
If you want one extra bag i can drop one from my order, i still have around 40lbs of pilsen from last buy so i could drop this one from current order
Bill
My orders looks good but lets wait for starman.

Still good! Unless you open up #5, then I'd take some Vienna. Made a batch that was supposed to be a Vitus-ish weissbock with 30% Vienna but im drinking it early because its darn good as a hefe.

Yes sure, as agreed before im paying for EKG, ppl from ekg split will paypal me and i will leave their cut at Bills, if i will not get the payment from someone before pickup i will take their EKG share home and we will deal in person/cash.
So i guess you right, Bill please add 11lbs ekg to my order :)
Looks fine to me except that the EKG isn't listed under anybody. Polboy are you still putting that under your name?

Starman
If you want one extra bag i can drop one from my order, i still have around 40lbs of pilsen from last buy so i could drop this one from current order
Bill
My orders looks good but lets wait for starman.

That's very kind of you to offer but I think that was the 3068 talking yesterday. :drunk: Adding another sack would have home life consequences which are best avoided. Besides you can never be overstocked on Pils and Bill has been in spreadsheet hell long enough. Thanks again though!

bmason1623 said:
Thanks. This is exactly the kind of feedback I want...error correction. It's been updated but check again anyways.

All good now

Yes sure, as agreed before im paying for EKG, ppl from ekg split will paypal me and i will leave their cut at Bills, if i will not get the payment from someone before pickup i will take their EKG share home and we will deal in person/cash.
So i guess you right, Bill please add 11lbs ekg to my order :)

Done. Please re-check.

My order looks correct, bill.

Polboy, can you PM me the paypal address I need to send my share of the EKG cost to?

My order is fine.

Polboy, can you PM me the paypal address I need to send my share of the EKG cost to?

Lets wait with paypal till we get the quote back, in case ekg is not available or something, but when we get confirmation i will PM everyone on the split with my info

I'm going to be out out town on vacation next week but I'll try to fire off the RFQ then.

Once again, check the spreadsheet for errors. Also, make sure the individual starsan orders are correct. I'll enter everyone's portion under their name and make the price adjustment.

bmason1623 said:
I'm going to be out out town on vacation next week but I'll try to fire off the RFQ then.

Once again, check the spreadsheet for errors. Also, make sure the individual starsan orders are correct. I'll enter everyone's portion under their name and make the price adjustment.

My name is accurately associated with grains/cleaner with Bill, hops with neopol, and I'm listed properly for 1 gal of star San , though I am unsure who will be billing me for the star San

My name is accurately associated with grains/cleaner with Bill, hops with neopol, and I'm listed properly for 1 gal of star San , though I am unsure who will be billing me for the star San

I am handling yours, gothic's and wcrocker's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back