Group Buy in Chicago #3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be in for 2 sacks of TF Golden Promise, a sack of TF Marris Otter, a sack of Frango-Belges Pale, and a sack of Best Malz Dark Munich.

i would be in for 2 sacks of cheap 2row, sack of pils sack of vienna, if someone wants to split sack of crystal 20/40/60 3 or 4 ways im in, we could do it of site to make it easier for the organizers (i dont mind paying for it and dividing the bag later at my place but im from the southside)

Bill, I'm in for 5-10 sacks...I'm darn near out of everything with the new 30 gal fermentors bubbling..ill start planning my brew sessions

I'm probably good for now, but I'll run it by my club and see if there's any interest.

Group buy noob here... I'd love to get in on the buy. At least a sack of pils, 2 row, and probably more.Is there a URL for the distributor catalog? I scanned this thread and saw reference to MCM but cant seem to connect the dots. Googleing Mid county malts takes me to The Country Malt Group... is that right?

Thanks!

Talked my Dad into 4 bags as well, so I'm in for 9 bags total now

(1) TF-GPRM 55lb Fawcett Golden Promise
(2) BZ-DMUN 55lb Best Malz Dark Munich
(1) BZ-MUNH 55lb Best Malz Light Munich
(1) FB-PALE 55lb Franco-Belges Pale Ale
(1) TF-MOPA 55lb Fawcett Marris Otter
(1) BZ-PILS 55lb Best Malz Pilsen
(1) BZ-WHT 55lb Best Malz Light Wheat
(1) BZ-VIEN 55lb Best Malz Vienna

Once I put a formal post up I'll ask everyone to PM their order and I'll update the spreadsheet which will be viewable by everyone participating.

I'm interested in the catalog too... I have the 2011 catalog, if nothings changed, then I can just go off of that one.

Also, where is the pickup location for the grain? just out of curiosity :)

Thank you.

so can we order hops as well?, by the pound or it has to be more than that, if its simple like adding starsan i wouldn't mind getting pound of cascade for <$7
and thanks for pm with new catalog

hym i was just comparing 2011 and 12 catalogs, looks like hops prices are the same or even little cheaper now but all the malt went up by 10-15%, i wonder why, its still great price comparing to other sources but on the global scale its huge increase, anyway if hop order is possible i would totally get pound of saaz as well :)

11 lb is a lot but possible if there is 11 ppl looking to but cascade or saaz im in :)

The rate the wife is sucking down Revvys Leffe clone, I could swing a LB of Saaz.

Anyone interested in a split of rye malt? CMC or TF.

I'd also be up for a 4 way split of iodophor or star san.

I'm in! Had been talking to Niillo about the logistics of these and didn't know one was popping up so soon.

Could you send me the catalog as well please? Niillo sent me the previous version, but just curious on the new pricing.

I'm interested in MO, 2 row, and some wheat. Would also be in for a split of some 20 or 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back