Groomsmen gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewshki

Reaction score
In early March, my fiancé and I are having out engagement party. At this party, she is asking people to be in her bridal party/maid of honor shenanigans. I think she is giving them bracelets as a fun way to ask.

She has been asking me to find a fun way to ask my groomsmen as well. It isn't normally something I would do, but it will make her happy, so I am trying to think of some fun ideas. I am trying to make it beer related. Does anyone have any cool ideas/resources? I was thinking about personalized glasses, but idk any good retailers. this also seemed pretty basic.

any other fun ideas?

If you are a woodworker, or know one, make some beer flight paddles. When my niece got married, I made some for the groomsmen. They were a hit.

those could be nice. I have one that was a wine stave that is really neat. I wonder if I could find somewhere that would engrave them...

My buddy gave me an engraved beer mug. I etched the bottom of it and it's now one of my favorite pieces of drinkware.

If you're the "crafty" type, you could use different bottles of "spirits" depending on your grooomsmen's likes to deliver the message.

The bottles would have the original labels removed and a custom label made with whatever message needed to be delivered. It's kind of neat to see the different shapes, sizes, and colors of bottles all together, and the guys will have an entire bottle to enjoy over the next year before the main event.

6 pack of homebrew in the wooden crate 6 pack holders. You could could have their name or something burned or stamped in the wood. Extra points if you make them yourself.

I would go with those credit card openers. They are pretty cool and the price is right,-- all that other wedding stuff is gonna cost a fortune. You can place the openers on a nice bottle of something for the guys- like they did on the pic on the site.

Congrats on wedding. I just got married as well. I brewed a beer a few days before the wedding that can be aged well. I plan on cellaring it as an anniversary beer for several years. I figure I will remember my anniversary better if there is a beer to drink on it.

Cheers

We went with cheese boards that were made with melted/flattened bottles. We tweaked our bottle labels for our invites and other wedding stuff and used those inside the cheese bottle as well. Usable much like a pint glass, but a bit different.

Not the place we got ours from but same concept.
http://www.immeltingglass.com/cheeseboards.html

I know this isn’t beer related but I got my groomsman cufflinks of their fav football team. We then took a cool pic on my wedding day with all of our different cufflinks showing.

Back