Grolsch Bottle Storage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droyd2583

Reaction score
I recently bought about 140 grolsch bottles from Craigslist and they came in a buch of random boxes. I've been searching around trying to find boxes that are relatively the same dimension and have the dividers in them. Can't really find them anywhere on the web, at least places i've searched. Has anyone had any luck finding cases for Grolsch Bottles?

I've seen some great plans for making wooden boxes but right now that is out of the question, maybe down the road. So that isn't really what i'm looking for at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I can help by storing ;) about half of them for as long as you want :D.
I would think standard wine boxes would do the trick: It would be nice to have all of them in the same type of box even if it's not the best fit, with the extra head room you may be able to store a second 12 (or how ever many fit) up side down. The difficulty with Grolsch boxes is that no liqueur store of bar really sells enough to get more than 1, if your really lucky.

I ran into the same problem and then it was compounded by the fact I have old shorter ones and new taller ones. My solution was to make some out of wood but I don't have any saws at the moment. My brother has them so maybe I can just give him the dimensions and get him to do it for me haha.

shelly_belly, See that's why I come here! I bought a few cases of 16 Oz. and 1 Ltr. PET bottles. They come in cardboard cases. As I was putting my clean bottles into the case prior to bottling, I was wondering what will I do if (or when) the cardboard falls apart. I can stop at the dollar or thrift store for those plastic milk crates (I haven't seen many at thift stores...). Thanks, that's great.

Latest posts

Back