Greetings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeaceOfMind58

Reaction score
Thx for allowing me into this community.
I am having great difficulty connecting (less problems removing) the BLACK connectors to the OUT ball lock posts on most of my kegs. I always spray plenty of Star San and I try not to use force.
I can always connect a white connector to the same OUT ball lock post, which makes me think the white ones have a slightly larger diameter.
Sight unseen, do you have any advice? This is such a hassle that if some company makes ball lock posts and/or connectors that are easier to use, I'd buy them.

Gas connectors have a notch or a little cut in them. Beer connectors do not. This is a gas with the cut/notch. Look at the bottom where there is a little cut on each corner.

Attachments

• k107b_x700.jpg
    k107b_x700.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
First off welcome to the group!

With your QD's and posts try putting a little keg lube on them after you sanitize them. That'll help lubricate them, so they work easier removing and connecting.

Back