Greetings from the Portland Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am a recent college grad in business who fell inlove with craft brew. I began making homebrew in March and am now hooked. I throw brew parties with friends and share what I make. I have done IPA's, an American Hef, Raspberry Hef, Stout, Coffee Stout and an Amber Ale. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about the process.

Cheers!:mug:
Becky

Thank you! Yes....I am officially hooked! Been on a break from brewing for the past month due to being out of town..... I return tomorrow and am dreaming up what I will brew next. So many I want to try :D

welcome! from the portland area haha.
What shop do you frequent? if you're out toward hillsboro/beaverton. Brewbrothers is the cheapest i've found for stuff. just a quick heads up! :)

I have yet to check them out. I plan to do that in the next week or so for my next batch. I frequent Mainbrew right now, and they are sooo helpful. I look forward to checking out Brew Brothers =)

Hi Becky!

I'm also from the Portland area and just started brewing. It seems like we have similar likes. I'm working on an American Wheat right now (Widmer Hefeweizen clone) and I'm thinking my next batch might be ruby.

When you said you did raspberry hef is that what you meant?

Oh yea, for brew shops. I have been going to Above The Rest in Tigard cause it's pretty close.

Back