greetings from the end of the earth (sumter sc)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

single.barrel

Reaction score
if anyone cares my name is brian and I am stationed at shaw afb. I am relatively new to homebrewing,but it has effectively consumed all my thoughts and a great deal of free time. I look forward to interacting and hopefully learning from the people who share my passion on this site

Greetings. Hang out in the Beginner's Brewing Forum. It's a great place to get your questions answered. If you are like me, you will have numerous questions.

Hey, I'm up the way at SJAFB in NC. If you're interested in this sort of thing, check out the Carolina Brewer of the Year competition (google it). That page will point you in the direction of several homebrew clubs, some of which may be close enough for you to get involved in. Happy brewing,
Focus

this is a longshot, but either of you know a captain by the name of Chris Hall? He's my good buddy and USAF down in San Antonio.

What's your AFSC? There are a lot of AF guys on this forum, I was a Crew Chief on the C-5 in Dover (years ago).

Jason

welcome aboard!! shall your weekends be filled with .. what needs to be racked..what can i brew..and whats ready to drink!!!

I really love this forum, instead of a pissing match everyone seems to want to help each other!!I am a crewchief on f-16's. be patient with me I don't have alot of time to read or post being a tactical aircraft crewchief. Does anyone have a really good high gravity winter brew recipe?

Back