Greetings from Syracuse, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-frame

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I signed up awhile ago, but I'm just starting to actually use the forums now. I live in Syracuse, NY, but I'm originally from Rochester and went to college in Buffalo. I've been home brewing ales for nine months now. Moved to all-grain after making extract batches for a few months.

I'm still in the process of acquiring the know-how of quality all-grain recipe design. I'm finding Daniels' book Designing Great Beers to be super helpful. After a couple of so-so AG batches, I've got a great summer ale, rye IPA, and two Belgian-style strongs under my belt.

I'm also getting married in October, so I'm in the process of formulating two different recipes for batches to share at my rehearsal dinner and after my wedding reception. Unfortunately, I can't serve my own at the reception b/c the venue has rules.

Anyway, I look forward to using the forums, sharing stories, recipes, maybe making some connections, etc. I've also started blogging, like a lot of folks on here, so if you want to check out my blog, here is the link:

http://younggrubberbrewing.wordpress.com/

Back