Greetings from South Jersey!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BR3W

Reaction score
Long story short, a coworker has a freezer he wants to give away. It's at his Mom's house and she doesn't need it anymore. Sure, it's free, but the only catch is I have to get it out and into my house! Sure enough, I told him I'm interested and googled how to move it and what I could do with it. I stumbled on this site when I did a search for converting a chest freezer into a place to store a keg. I learned a new term, keezer, and stumbled upon a bunch of threads giving me way too many ideas.

I don't know a thing about how to brew beer, but I've toyed with the idea in the past. This might just be my kickstart into gear. I plan on reading the various threads and getting on ideas on how to make beer and how to convert my potentially new (but used) freezer into a keezer. It should be a fun little hobby to keep me occupied!

Back