Greetings from Rochester!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reifer1

Reaction score
Well hello everyone, from the home of Genesee Beer!!
Pretty new to this Home Brew thing...been meaning to do it for a long, long time. So finally, jumped in!
Brewed and bottled a Porter, using an extract kit (added some additional hops though). Came out pretty good! This weekend, planning on starting a Summer Ale, the recipe which I got off of this site (Wild Dog Days of Summer Ale). Saweeet!
I'll apologize right up front for all my pending noob questions, but Ill do my best to scour the site site first for answers.
Well, thanks for having me here!
Looking forward to joining the obsession.
Cheers!
Matt

Hey...so are you a member of the Upstate NY Home Brewer's Assoc? I think that's the name anyways. Just been poking around online and found them. I think they meet monthly. Just wondering if it's worth joining for good info/help/etc?

Welcome. Good to see another Rochester brewer.

No I am not a member but have been thinking about checking them out.

Grew up in Gates...live in Penfield now.
Some great new micros popping up around here lately. Roc Brewery and Three Heads Brewery! Good time to be in Rochester!! :ban:

Welcome!

So where are we all from?
<-- Hilton for the first 21 years of my life!

<---Charlotte, born and raised.

(That's pronounced "sha-lot", for you out-of-towners)

i used to live in the rochester area and was used to the SHA LOT, then i moved to CHARLOTTE nc.... and it has messed me up since... same word... said two different ways

Back