Greetings from North Pole, Alaska!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierra907

Reaction score
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself to the group - I've been addicted to reading the wealth of information this site provides. There is so much to learn with this hobby and, fortunately, I'm a 'hands on' learner... So lots of lessons planned for me! [emoji6]

I've completed my first batch of homebrew; just a simple BrewCraft USA Belgian Wit Beer kit. I am kicking myself for not starting this hobby sooner. It's basically like brewing a giant cup of tea - only this time I "forgot about it" on purpose and it made beer! I have some questions/comments about the brew but I think that is meant for a different section? (I'm not to online forums.. I think this is actually my first).

Anyway, thanks to all for everything you've built here. So much great information!

Sierra
Collage%202019-07-28%2008_30_04.jpeg

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself to the group - I've been addicted to reading the wealth of information this site provides. There is so much to learn with this hobby and, fortunately, I'm a 'hands on' learner... So lots of lessons planned for me! [emoji6]

I've completed my first batch of homebrew; just a simple BrewCraft USA Belgian Wit Beer kit. I am kicking myself for not starting this hobby sooner. It's basically like brewing a giant cup of tea - only this time I "forgot about it" on purpose and it made beer! I have some questions/comments about the brew but I think that is meant for a different section? (I'm not to online forums.. I think this is actually my first).

Anyway, thanks to all for everything you've built here. So much great information!

Sierra View attachment 637682

Better late than never. Welcome to our little beery corner of the internet.

Welcome from Minnesota and interestingly enough I have visited both North Pole and Soldatna. (AK Tom) Both are beautiful and have very interesting and friendly people. Will be back at some point.

Back