Greetings from NC!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgcoving

Reaction score
Hello,

I am here in NC with no hockey playoffs and no NCAA teams in the finals, so there isn't much to do other than ***** and moan and drink homebrew...

I started out all extract, and have moved into partial mash/extract and am building up the equipment for to build my own AG brewery. My wife (Alyson) is trying to drink me out of house and home and ruin her amateur standing!!!

I will be asking many questions and seeking pictures and advice from other stalwarts and I promise...maybe...to try to post when sober.

No avatar yet, still looking for one appropriately twisted enough.

TIA in advance for all you will be suitably annoyed to do in later posts to help save me from myself...

Brother Ben

Welcome from Cary.
Yup, sucks that the Canes couldn't wrap up a playoff spot Friday night. Guess I'll have to root for the Bruins. I don't care too much for the Tarheels, however.

Welcome! Looks like my Flyers somehow made it into the playoffs. I'm guessing they'll get swept in the first round though, like a true Philly team.

Welcome form a fellow NC'er! joined this site about 2 months ago and am truly amazed at the wealth of information available here. I'm six weeks into this new "hobby" and brewed my 3rd batch yesterday! Again, welcome to the obsession....

Howdy, I'm new here as well, but also from NC. I'm between Chapel Hill and Greensboro (spend our time in Chapel Hill or Durham, mostly).

Welcome from Durham. I love the way all the NC folk come out to welcome another. Such a tight knit family we have here.

Are you all going to Beerfest in Raleigh this year? I am doing early session. I'm one of the kilted drinkers, so I am easy to find. Just keep asking people in kilts if their name is Nathan. :)

Back