Greetings from Nashville!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

major.noms

Wrestling with Booze.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greeting!

Homebrewer from Nashville, with about 4 years under his belt now (my first post here was embarrassingly about cold crashing. When I wrote that, I had no idea what that was though). Looking forward to chatting and getting some great info out and receiving it as well!

Welcome to HBT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your town! I was just there in Dec. Had a GREAT time. Went to Tennessee Brew works and got the FULL tour from the Beautiful Red headed Brew assistant. They made a killer BEET Beer! Beautiful!

Cheers
Jay

Welcome aboard!
I visited Nashville this year and loved it.
It's a great place to be!

Welcome to HBT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your town! I was just there in Dec. Had a GREAT time. Went to Tennessee Brew works and got the FULL tour from the Beautiful Red headed Brew assistant. They made a killer BEET Beer! Beautiful!

Cheers
Jay
I'm not huge on beets, but their beet farmhouse is amazingly well done. Very earthy and the farmhouse strain they use compliments perfectly.

Welcome from Missouri, neighbor.

Thanks!

Welcome to HomeBrew Talk from Missouri.
This site has been a tremendous help for me, and I'm sure it will be for you too.
Have fun!

I've poked around for years, just now getting to actually joining, haha!

Welcome to the group, from Colorado :mug:

I love CO so much. I want to go back.

Welcome to the forum, from Long Island NY. There are few cities I have vacationed in more than once, and Nashville is one of them.

So glad you keep coming back! If you're in the area, I'd love to show you around to the best and greatest TN has to offer.

Back