Greetings from Montana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeh78

Reaction score
Hello all, new home brewer here. Wife gave me a kit for Christmas. I have ready to keg a Belgian wit and in the primary a Fat tire clone. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. Thanks to Deathbrewer for his tutorial on partial mash brewing. That help greatly on my last brew.Already looking for my next recipe. This hobby is definitely a addicting one. Anyone around the Great Falls area?

I didn't ever intend to move to Montana, but the Air Force base needed a Sports & Fitness Director. I had just finished their management trainee program and when I finished I was assigned to Malmstrom AFB. Great Falls and Malmstrom are the reason I no longer work for the Air Force. I met some good people, but most of them were officers and they moved about 14 months into us arriving.

Good luck with your remaining 2 years! Some guys and gals really love it there. I can't seem to figure it out.

Back