Greetings from MinnesOOOtahh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigLoad

Reaction score
Hello, I have actually been a member for a year and a half. Thats when i bought a bunch of brewing equipment. Brewed right away, didn't check to make sure I had the right fittings on my chill plate, so I tried to "rig" er up. Ended up with a bunch of cold water on the floor that my 6.5 gal glass carboy was sitting on. about 3 gal into the transfer from kettle to carboy I realized the wort was way too hot. guess what happens when you poor hot liquid into cold glass:eek:
3 gals ended up on my garage floor. So finally a year and a half later i am trying to brew again and 2 days ago i brewed up a Irish Red Ale. It all ended up in the fermenter at a comfy 74 degrees :rockin: It is now sitting in my basement, not much airlock activity but it does have about 1.5-2.0 inches of kraussen on it. So I am super stoked and ready to brew another batch after I transfer to a secondary this next weekend. Love the site, been lurking the forum all weekend. See yall around.

Latest posts

Back