Greetings from Italy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Chin

Reaction score
After receiving a home brew kit as a wedding gift (God bless you Dad), I was finally able to open it up and start cooking. Turns out it's a bit more complicated than I'd thought so here I am. This site is awesome, has tons a great info for the n00bs like myself, and is helping to convince my wife that brewing your own beer is a good hobby.

:mug:
Cheers

Big_Chin

Welcome to the forums. We can sure help you with brewing and maybe you can helps us with Italian cuisine. How is your access to brewing supplies?

Pretty good, there is an Italian hbs down the street and a goodfriend of mine owns a winery and homebrews on the side. the language barrier is a bit tough at times since I'm an American, but the Italians love and know how to make anything alcohol related so I think I'll be alright in the end. If you guys need some good Italian food recipes, let me know as I'm a amatuer wannabe culinary expert as well.

Hello, and welcome to the brew forum! I love breakfast and if you have a good breakfast recipe PM me or post it on this thread. :off: Are you in the Air force? American and in Italy= Air force to me. My sisters husband is in the Air force based in Washington and they may go to Italy next. At least my sister would like that.

Back