greetings from italy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabernae

Reaction score
ciao everyone,
My name is Mario, I write from Italy and I read your forum always with interest.
I decided to join to thank you for the many tips that i've read on these pages.
if you come in Italy, I have pleasure to offer some good beer

regards

Benvenuti! I'm unsure of what styles are popular in Italy. What have you brewed and what do you have planned?

ciao everyone,
My name is Mario, I write from Italy and I read your forum always with interest.
I decided to join to thank you for the many tips that i've read on these pages.
if you come in Italy, I have pleasure to offer some good beer

regards

Welcome! I had to Google your town as I had not heard of it. It looks like we might be in Italy next September so we may take you up on your offer and drop by for a beer ... or wine!

Brent

thank you all for the welcome, i'm happy to answer your questions, hoping not to make mistakes with my English. I use too little!

for ellistx
commercially in Italy using only drink lager or strong lager, while the micro is fascinated by American evolution of traditional styles. perhaps the only truly Italian style beer is the beer at the chestnut.
my plant is really simple, mash tune of 70 liters, with filtering a flexible of the sink, I don't know if in English you say flexible, 70 liter boiler, stainless steel fermenter of 50 liters. my production is long, i list only the latest. in lagerization pils, maturing in bottle Dubbel, Cascadian dark ale, American brown ale, American Stout, Saison, and yesterday I made a winter ale, og 1079 srm 6 ibu 65 with ginger, cinnamon and juniper.

for brent
I live 100km south of Rome, if you come in Italy and Rome is one of your travel destinations, I would like to offer you that beer, I'll take you to drink good wine and if you want you can eat real Italian food.

for rsklhm
when you speak of spots, you're talking about situations the world of beer in Italy or in general? let me know, I'll be happy to direct you to places that I find most interesting.

Mario,

Benvenuto, e grazie per i saluti e offrono ospitalità.

Welcome, and thank you for the greetings and hospitality offer.

Hello pogopunx ... pogopunx?! wow!
Scauri, is very close to my town. I also have some good friends there.

in the previous post I translated planned with plant, damn my English! I corrected the answer it does not appear a total idiot.
However now plans to make an English Bitter flavored with hibiscus, after I want to make a beer with corbezzolo (in english arbutus?), but I found little information on this fruit beer and so it will be a surprise.

Ciao Mario e benvenuto! Abbiamo un buon sito qui con tanti ragazzi molto gentile. Se tu hai un problema con la lingua, fammi un PM (messagio privato) e posso aiutarti.

Penso che noi non abbiamo corbezzolo negli Stati Uniti. E' nuovo a me. Che cos'e'?

Sono visitato il tuo paese 7 anni fa quando sono abitato a Roma. E' bella, e' molto bella.

Translation for our non-Italian speaking friends here:
Hi Mario and welcome! We have a great site here with lots of really nice people. If you have a problem with the language, send me a PM and I can try to help.

I don't think we have corbezzolo in the US. It's new to me. What is it?

I visited your town 7 years ago when I was living in Rome. It's really nice.

Welcome! I always love to see those outside of North America on here to see what they are brewing. It gives a whole new perspective. I'm looking forward to your posts.

clanchief, I must say you write a good Italian. if I write in topics where I have to explain technical things, your help will be greatly appreciated.
It would be nice to be a part of your forum, try to give the point of view of an Italian homebrewer.

some information on the corbezzolo: Arbutus unedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The leaves contain various substances such as phenolic derivatives, numerous tannins, resins, sterols and rubber.
The fruit contains about 10-20% sugar, pectin, arbutin, triterpenes, HOPS, various sterols, pigments, flavonoids, vitamins
is not recommended eating large quantities of raw produce is a sense of drunkness and dizziness.
in Italy is used to flavor the grappa.
the only use of the cobezzolo in a beer, that i know, is in the ley line of bi-du brewery, an italian micro, an amber ale with the addition of corbezzolo honey

Back