Greetings from Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ectoplasmicfunk

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just started up here today. I've been brewing for about two years now.

I Just graduated college with a degree in Digital Media from the University of Central Florida. I'm currently looking for a job in the brewing industry - preferably starting out as an assistant brewer or in marketing.

I also have some plans up my sleeve for a product idea - hence my username!!

Cheers,
Brady
:mug:

Good luck. Cigar City is growing. Maybe look there. Sorry to say, probably doesn't pay too much, and you'd likely end up in the tasting room, regardless of your homebrewing background.

I'm down for any sort of opportunity that might get my foot in the door. Tampa is a neat city. I'll definitely check them out.

Sorry... no skunky beer for me. LOL

Welcome.

I am in Orlando, but just a home brewer.

There is a new brewery opening this weekend on Fairbanks and Orange... http://www.caskandlarder.com/

And check with Orlando Brewing.

Also the new Hourglass Brewery in Longwood.

Sorry... no skunky beer for me. LOL

Welcome.

I am in Orlando, but just a home brewer.

There is a new brewery opening this weekend on Fairbanks and Orange... http://www.caskandlarder.com/

And check with Orlando Brewing.

Also the new Hourglass Brewery in Longwood.

Great stuff. Just moved out of the College Park area near Fairbanks and Edgewater.

I'll look into Cask/Larder and Hourglass tonight.

I contacted Orlando Brewing about a week ago and they told me that they usually hire the people who put in quite a bit of volunteer hours at the brewery - sweat equity basically. That's fine by me, I just have to find a little something on the side if I start doing that, though.

Back