Greetings from Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekendBrewer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and brewing. So far I've got one batch in bottles (porter) and one batch in the fermenter (light ale). No major problems or issues yet. Hoping to try the porter this weekend. I tasted it while I bottled :D and everything seemed fine. The porter ended up with a little higher final gravity than I had hoped for (1.017) but like I said it tasted fine.

Welcome to the forum. I'm on the gulf coast of MS myself. Where abouts in AL are you?

This is indeed a fine forum, welcome again.

:mug:

Welcome. Ever get the the LHBS in B'ham? I was there earlier this year and met a couple of the guys. I was in ALA 7 times last year. I usually go to Anniston.

Later that week I was invited to join them at the Fox and Hound for $2 Tuesday.:D

Sorry for slow response. I've got a new baby and a 4yo so my free time is very limited. I have been to AlaBrew. I bought their Vulcan Butt Porter. It was my very first brew (in bottles aging now). Seldom ever get up Anniston way.

hey i've got 5 daughters i know about that baby thing.I did the vulcan butt porter i is really good. Good luck on yours.

Back