Greetings from a n00b in NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidingDonkeys

Reaction score
Hello to all! I trolled around here all day and figured I might as well introduce myself. My wife bought be a brewing kit this past summer while I was overseas, as a little something to look forward to when I got home. I got back in November and after a little research, finally started my first batch last week.

I spent five years living in Germany and developed a case of the "beer snob". My interest in brewing mainly comes from the desire to create beers in the likeness of my European favorites, which include Rochefort 8 and Karlsberg Urpils.

So I'm starting with a stout, initially being dubbed Schnauzer Snout Stout after our devoted newly rescued giant schnauzer who oversaw every step of the brewing process. So here's to beer!

God bless you for your service to our country! My in-laws live in Lillington, NC, which is 30 min. from Fort Bragg.

Here's to beer! Fellow NC transplant and n00b brewer here. Stout is next on my to-brew list. Interested to hear how it turns out.

Cheers to your service and dedication to our country:mug:

As a NC native and you are always welcome in our fine state, if so so desire please make it home

With respect,

Back