Greetings All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BleedsDogFish

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been poking around the forums for a while now and decided to post. I've been drinking real beer for about 5 years now, and tried a homebrew about 4 years ago. To my everlasting shame I bought a Mr. Beer kit, and it came with one tiny can of extract. I failed horribly and threw it all out. I got a brew kit for Christmas and just this week got around to brewing my first batch. I live in San Antonio, and I found the brew store here to be unacceptable so I ventured to Austin. This place rocked, and now I have a batch of Pale Ale brewing. Did anyone else start dancing when the first bubble came out of the Air Lock? Anywho, looking forward to gaining knowledge from you all!

-Nick

Don't be ashamed, a lot of people started out with Mr. Beer. The important thing is that you're ready to move up and make a better beer. Welcome!

Back