Greeting from Columbus, Ohio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldy246

Reaction score
Greetings!

I am about to become a first time brewer and am so excited I cant hardly stand it! I have been doing all the reading and studying that I can do. I have some business trips coming up next week so I am planning on my return to go buy my gear that I need.

I have enjoyed reading all the threads and the wealth of knowledge that this site offers. Seems like for everything I read that is something new, it births a new question that i have. So i just keep searching and reading, and repeat. I am really looking forward to making my first brew!

Thank you for having me,

Baldy

Welcome to the addiction, Baldy.. I'm from Cincy, but in Cbus 2-3 days a week, try to find time to hit some of the local breweries, but with my schedule it's tough.
Glad you found the site, buttloads of good info here.

Welcome to the best hb site on the net. We've got it all here. Beer, wine, mead, cheese making sausage making, BBQ...everything to drink & what to make to eat with it! Be careful, or ya might learn somethin'!

I am a proficient bbq'r. I would say a self titled pit master in my own backyard! I have been thinking, actually not been able to stop thinking about being able to be kickin back by the smoker with my own homebrew. Good lord. That right there has got to be the epitome of man happiness. 😎

Good to have you here. I'm a couple counties south of you , but work on the east side of cbus - Mt. Carmel East.

I love pit barbecuing myself. The Cooper's English Bitter I brewed also made a great mop sauce! Goes good with smoky Q.

Back