• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Greenlee Punches 1-1/4 and 9/16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_777

Reaction score
Up for sale are Greenlee 1-1/4 and 9/16 punches used once to build an electric ebiab setup. Will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. $90 shipped (price updated 3/20). Paypal only. Thank you.

Would you be willing to split? I got the 1.25" for my build, but a friend of mine killed the 9/16" draw stud on a harbor freight punch. Could use the 9/16" but don't need an extra element sized punch.

Would you be willing to split? I got the 1.25" for my build, but a friend of mine killed the 9/16" draw stud on a harbor freight punch. Could use the 9/16" but don't need an extra element sized punch.

Hey there, sorry I didn't see this earlier. If this doesn't sell as set by the weekend, I'll be splitting it up. Thanks.

Back