• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

greenlee 13/16 chassis punch pass around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondor06

Reaction score
i know there was one of these many moons ago, but is anyone interested in passing around a greenlee 13/16" punch? I would purchase it and "rent" it out to make it more affordable for those of us on a budget.

cheers,
brian

Last edited:
Do you know if these will be enough to cut a keg or are they only ample enough for thinner gauge stainless? Thanks for the heads up on these.

Cheers,
Brian

Used these on a Blichmann (and it was unbelievably thick!) and they worked like a charm!! Fraction of the price of a Green Lee and worked perfect. Can find them on eBay.
IMG_1190.jpg

Worked like a charm. So far made four holes on my sanke kegs and one on my bayou classic. Highly recommended!!! Thanks, Nichols2127!

You bet man! Glad it worked!! I’ve been very happy with them and for the price, you can’t beat it!

Latest posts

Back