• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Greenlee 1/2" Conduit Knockout Punch Set - Santa Fe, New Mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinnesspint

Reaction score
For Sale Brand New Greenlee Slug Buster Self-Centering 1/2" Conduit Knockout Punch Set The punch is still in the original packaging. I bought it to make a control panel and ended up buying a completed one. They go for $51 on Amazon with free shipping. I am asking $39 shipped. Let me know if you are interested. I can meet local buyers in the Santa Fe or Espanola, New Mexico area.

If this is the single punch it sells for under 30 online. Used is 10-20ish plus shipping When not in a set. Just FYI for a quicker sale

It is for the whole set.

image-1256474123.jpg

That is a single Punch/die/bolt.

A set would be multiple punches and dies.

Good luck with the sale.

CCBrewer your pricing is incorrect for the Greenlee punch. I looked around the net and couldn't find one cheaper then $50. I am sure that you can find a knock off for cheaper but they really don't last or work as well. So if I was in the market for one $39 shipped wouldn't be a bad price.

Also you are incorrect in not calling his item a set. The punch is just the part that has the 2 prongs. The set includes the punch, cup and screw. If you look you can find JUST the punch for $30. The reason for this is that it is the part that wears out.

You are pointing to an unfinished auction on Ebay. Most of that small stuff is stolen. You can save money on stolen Fusion Razor blades too if that floats your boat. And the 1/2" to 1 1/2" set you pointed to is battered and over $100 and still running.

A new 7238 goes for $275. Each time you use a knock out it dulls and gets harder to use.
There is a difference between a used punch and a new knockout. How much of a difference depends on how many times it was used. A new punch for $39 is a deal, all day long. I wish the size was 13/16.....

The purpose of this for the Kal Clone is the control panel. I have built that clone and purchased a control panel finished after planning on building one. Hence the reason it is still in original packaging.

I stand corrected. You are absolutely correct, and I apologize. I didn't even think of the control panel (I got a good deal on a pre-cut one) Sorry!

I have removed my previous post.

It's a good starting price and shipping wouldn't be more than $6. Ignore the previous guy's blah blah comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back