Greeeetings Brothers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fungi

Reaction score
Home brewing been's on my mind for a while, so i took my miniscule grad-student funds:rockin:, and bought a Mr Beer from BeMo & my roomie followed suit so we both are brew'n Mr Beer 1 week in to the brew... Went down to San Diego this past weekend and visited the Ballast Pt Home Brew shoppe and.... became enamored... brew'n is all i can think of... so anywho i'm just a sponge trying to drink in as much info as possible... (no pun intended)

Went to this one place to check out beginner all-grain kits & this dude was kinda dickish to me & my roomie for try'n Mr Beer.... which was a lil disheartening but what ever... he loses cause his life sucks

I just wanted to say 'hi' and if there's anyone in the Pasadena, Ca area i'd just love to hang out & just talk brew w/you :)

Blessings Brother, I feel that this is a great forum...:mug:

thanks!!!

J0sh

I just bought a kit from this dude of CL i'm super stoked, included 20qt sock pot, 5 gal bucket, carboy, assortment of ambered bottles some which need to be capped (capper included) and some flip top bottles, some sterilizer and some random hosing & glass rods... i'm super stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to the shop and got stuff for a Pale ale... will brew later this week! :) :) :) & my roomie bought a carboy & a secondary & will be getting a Stout ready (hopefully in time for St Patty's Day :)

Back