• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Grainfather, Keezer and much more. (NW Ohio)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesM63

Reaction score
Looking to offload my stuff. I haven't had time to use it in the last 4years. It's been sitting in the basement so I'd recommend a thorough cleaning.

Some flexibility in price. Ideally I want someone to take it all but I'd be willing to split large chunks out if needed. Asking $1500, OBO.

Grainfather - Comes with Graincoat, Bluetooth module and non-bluetooth module, counterflow wort chiller and micro pipework for 2.5gal batches.

5 tap Keezer/Kegerator - 7cu Idylis Converted freezer. 2x6 collar, Johnson controls A419 temp controller, 5x perlic taps, taprite primary regulator, 3x taprite secondary regulators with 2 more that are not installed (5 total) and a micromatic drip tray. Fits 4x 5gal and 1x 2.5gal. Includes full 20lb C02.

Corny Kegs - 4x 5gal, 1x 2.5gal

Blichman Beergun - Never used

Milwaukee MW102 PH Meter - BNIB

Other - I can't list everything but here is some of the bigger items.
3x brew pots (5/10/20gal), Grain Mill, 2x 6gal Better Bottles, Siphons, Funnels, 2x 5gal water jugs, wort chiller, Stirstarter with 2000ml flask, metal mesh hop socks, mash paddles, refractometer, spunding valve, dextrose, lactose.

Pics

Back