• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may end up going that route. Figured I would see if I could get a used one and save myself ~$50

I'm selling my Crankandstein 220C, it has a new input bearing due to a failed motorizing attempt but works flawlessly now. I have the hopper and can make a base from the existing cabinet parts but that would jack up shipping. I'm asking $50+ actual shipping. Let me know if you're interested and which parts you want so I can weigh/measure them and get a shipping quote.

I'm selling my Crankandstein 220C, it has a new input bearing due to a failed motorizing attempt but works flawlessly now. I have the hopper and can make a base from the existing cabinet parts but that would jack up shipping. I'm asking $50+ actual shipping. Let me know if you're interested and which parts you want so I can weigh/measure them and get a shipping quote.

Thanks for the offer. I bought one from another brewer already.

Latest posts

Back