• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Grain Mill Motor - $40 (Philly)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abarnett

Reaction score
Packard Motor

115 VAC
1/3 HP
1725 rpm
5.8 amps
Thermal protection

With 3 step v-belt pulley and motor mounting bracket. Cord and plug attached, cord insulation is showing some wear. Pulled from a wood shop, tested, working.

Weight is around 25 or 30 lbs, does *not* fit in a flat rate box.

$40 + shipping, or make an offer. Open to trades. I can meet you if you're local to Philly.

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Photo 5.jpg

Still available, if anyone is looking to motorize their mill.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tempting, but I'd be a little concerned about that open motor casing. Seems like grain dust would be a bad combo. Was it from a saw?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I got it from a guy who got it from his uncle, so I can't exactly say, other than it came from a wood shop and drove various tools and accessories.

I decided to go gear-drive, which is why I have this extra -- but I haven't noticed a problem with that much dust in my set up.

Back