Gosh Darn Winter Solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In tent thawing out. Order form turned in now just need to wait for Todd to open taps.

Order #130. Now I'm home eating donuts and taking a nap. I'm such a party animal.
csUOOx6.jpg

This new system (which looks identical to the old way) isn't working out too well... They have essentially filled 20 orders per hour. 3 minutes per order.

The Kuhnhenn charm.

Rumour is they're out of French Toast Mead. Good thing we ordered 3 bottles to our table.

Kuhnhenn Facebook page:

Dear valued customers and fans of Kuhnhenn Brewing Co,
For this year's Winter Solstice Celebration, we instituted a new method of order fulfillment to cut down on the chaos of year's past...it didn't completely work.
While the on-demand ordering process for bottle sales was perfect on paper, much like Communism, it didn't work in real life.
We thank you for your patience and appreciate all your support.
It's pretty much chaos, as all bottle releases are, and we're working to get through this and fulfill all your orders as quickly as we can.
Cheers,
The Management

Would sell me soul for any amount of BB4D and the meads being release. If any of you bastards wanna set something up let me know!

Back