Gosh Darn Winter Solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the 2010 Solar Eclipse was released in (I believe) three different batches - Summer Solstice 2010, Winter Solstice 2010, and then either a spring release or Summer Solstice 2011. I'm almost positive at least one of these releases went jankey. If I wasn't so lazy/such a hoarder/such a pussyliver I would go down the basement and try for myself.

You figure that bad batch of 2010 Solar Eclipse was due to shitty bottling methods, and not infected base beer?

So the 2010 Solar Eclipse was released in (I believe) three different batches - Summer Solstice 2010, Winter Solstice 2010, and then either a spring release or Summer Solstice 2011. I'm almost positive at least one of these releases went jankey. If I wasn't so lazy/such a hoarder/such a pussyliver I would go down the basement and try for myself.

You figure that bad batch of 2010 Solar Eclipse was due to shitty bottling methods, and not infected base beer?
Maybe I missed it, but did they ever say the Solar Eclipse being released is barrel aged?

Capture_zps877b3683.jpg

Fingers crossed on the rumors that some of that American Imperial Stout made it into bourbon barrels.

Who's going tonight to see what they have on tap? I hope to roll in after dinner. Fingers crossed for BBBW on tap.

Back