Gorilla Growing Hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We live in a country where freedoms extend past one's own and into the impediment of the freedoms of others. "I am free to make someone else less free because I am free to do so!" We've someone made a society based on a circular argument (which lend me to believe that God really CAN make a rock too heavy for Himself to lift). Basically the only time authorities should be called by third party is when they see with their own eyes someone get hurt, or about to get hurt. I even regret the time I called the NYPD because pants-throwing guy next door was screaming "Help Me!" (yeah... turns out... just crazy) /rant

DEAR GAAAAAWD!!!!!

That took like 14 posts before a grammar Nazi ended my misery.

I read the title, knew what was up, but was still thinking "There better be a damned good picture of a hairy primate tending some god damned rhizomes, or I'm gonna rip someone..."

Lol.

Cool idea. My biggest worry is that some do-gooder is sure to think you are growing POT and call the cops on you.

Carry on.;)

As for the hops, can't see a whole heck of a lot of downside here. You didnt have hops before, so worst case scenario is youve lost nothing.

Doesnt sound like there is too much worry of dogs eating the hops either... I think they only think to eat the things when they are covered in something good tasting, like wort.

I'm an English teacher! :ban:

Excellent! My 6/7th grade English teacher was about 6-and-a-half feet tall and weighed about 270 lbs. He used to make us recite things while we pretended to be an animal of his choosing. I can still recite the 23 form-of-be verbs and yes, I was a squirrel. Grammaticate On!

We live in a country where freedoms extend past one's own and into the impediment of the freedoms of others. "I am free to make someone else less free because I am free to do so!" We've someone made a society based on a circular argument (which lend me to believe that God really CAN make a rock too heavy for Himself to lift). Basically the only time authorities should be called by third party is when they see with their own eyes someone get hurt, or about to get hurt. I even regret the time I called the NYPD because pants-throwing guy next door was screaming "Help Me!" (yeah... turns out... just crazy) /rant

............are you proposing restricting my grammar nazi rights?

If so.....I respect your freedom to do so! (sorry, couldn't quite decipher all of that!;))

Ha, it was about the dogooders thinking hops are pot. If there was justice in the world, a person who fails to mind their own business (except in cases of bodily harm or clear and present safety issues) would develop hemorrhoids. Thats right. You heard it here.

Excellent! My 6/7th grade English teacher was about 6-and-a-half feet tall and weighed about 270 lbs. He used to make us recite things while we pretended to be an animal of his choosing. I can still recite the 23 form-of-be verbs and yes, I was a squirrel. Grammaticate On!

his last name wasn't Brown was it? lol

Your whole post is so wrong, I don't know where to begin.........

SO.....you are a doggy racist? either you like dogs or you don't. Please don't racially profile them.

Gorillas are common in your parks? If so, swing away. Mine would have to be squirrell gardening, and that makes little sense.

OH! You don't actively hate greyhounds! That is um......refreshing..

guerrillas aren't in the parks around here either...

i don't like big dumb dogs...i want a dog to be there when i want it...not constantly telling it to get away... i need a well beaten dog (of course I'm joking...i hate everything)

crazyseany said:
i don't like labs or greyhounds....so plant away....

is gorilla necessarily wrong? they are wild animals growing in the wild , free to climb where they want...just saying...

and really i don't like labs...don't really have anything against greyhounds except they're skinny and fast

cheezydemon3 said:
Your whole post is so wrong, I don't know where to begin.........

SO.....you are a doggy racist? either you like dogs or you don't. Please don't racially profile them.

Gorillas are common in your parks? If so, swing away. Mine would have to be squirrell gardening, and that makes little sense.

OH! You don't actively hate greyhounds! That is um......refreshing..

Thank you to the both of you, that is some funny sh*t.

guerrillas aren't in the parks around here either...

i don't like big dumb dogs...i want a dog to be there when i want it...not constantly telling it to get away... i need a well beaten dog (of course I'm joking...i hate everything)

OH!!!! My apologies. Had you but clarified that you are an equal opportunity hater sooner, we could have avoided this whole silly mess!

What you need is a toy yorkie runt with psychic abilities (to know when you want it or not).

I find that big dogs seem more "there", or in your case more "annoying" merely because they are big.

The best behaved big dog will still accidentally bump things, will be conspicuous even when sitting still, etc.

A toy yorkie runt is barely noticeable when in a full panic, the only drawback being that you have to make sure not to step on it.

Latest posts

Back