• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Gorgeous 6-tap, 10 keg keezer. Nearly solid oak, integrated RPints Display.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus

Reaction score
This is with a heavy heart but I just don't have the space for it.

6 months old, built in January of this year. Other than the frame, it's nearly solid oak... you should see the invoices from the hardwood store! The wood is sealed with Waterlox, a beautiful natural finish that needs no maintenance. Five coats, so it's impermeable to water... and beer, of course.

Lid. 3/4" ply with hardiboard on top. Grouted & sealed porcelin tile. It will, without a doubt, outlast you.

Raspberry Pints Includes mouse and keyboard, which conveniently fit perfectly behind the unit. Update all 6 taps which fit well on the horizontal screen. Monitor is a HP.

Casters. Enough said. It's on really nice casters and can be easily moved.

Plumbing: It can be set up two ways. I had a stout tap setup, so I had both tanks in back with hoses running through the back. It's tall enough they are completely hidden. You could put the tanks inside as well, and might sacrifice one or two spots for corny kegs. It will fit 10 ball locks, maybe 11 - I never tried.

EGtEWqe.jpg

qkYmDto.jpg

oBEXoXQ.jpg

DkvuPJQ.jpg

Being sold without the hardware:
$2,300

Being sold with the hardware: 5 way manifold, 5lb c02 tank, regulator, 5 perlick 525, 1 Micromatic stout faucet, 6 shanks. Only thing you will need: Beer lines, n2 tank/regulator for stout faucet, and kegs.
$2,600

Ball lock corny kegs available for $60/each.

Wow... I want this real bad... if only I had the room and the cash

For sh!ts and giggles, though, what are the dimensions?

I don't have the exact dimensions handy, but it's roughly 52" wide and 35" deep. Not sure on height.

The lid & back are both easily removable, so it can go pretty much anywhere. The chest freezer comes out. It's a pretty easy move, despite it's size.

I don't in anyway have the money close to this, but did you build this? I would love to see plans for something like his?

How much do you think it would cost to ship to Florida? I'm thinking of selling my car and walking the 15 miles to work everyday to afford this.

The best keezer I've ever seen! Beautiful. You look at the price tag and think that's not so bad, lol! Sorry for your loss and the next person's gain.

I really wish I could take it off your hands, unfortunately I have neither the money nor the space! :( That's beautiful! I'm so sorry you're having to sell it!

If there is real interest outside of "deliverable" distance I can get a freight quote. It wouldn't be the end of the world to palletize this. Freight cost would be dependent on distance, of course, but send me a zip and I'll get you a quote.

Thanks!

I am interested in this, but I have some dimension questions, can you confirm depths/width/height?

Also, can you post some pictures of it opened up so I can see how the kegs go in and out?

There is a very specific place in my house I would want to put this, and without some additional info, I can't make a determination.

How close is the wood to the freezer section? Is there adequate ventilation for the freezer to cool off? What about internal ventilation to the tap section?

Thanks.

Sure thing, my friend.

The unit disassembles into three pieces: Lid, fridge (removable), and case. It has no problem fitting through doors in these three pieces, especially because the base cabinet forms an [ shape with the back support removed. It's also very easy to move in pieces rather than whole. Each piece can be moved with two people.

Dimensions (from widest points)
Lid: 55.5" Wide x 35" deep x 23" Tall
Fridge cabinet: 53.5" Wide x 34" Deep x 36" Tall

When the unit is completely assembled, it takes up space that is equivalent to:
55.5" Wide x 35" Deep x 59" Tall.

Empty:
Lid Weight: ~180lbs
Fridge weight: ~160lbs
Case weight: ~90lbs

The case was built for freezer ventilation in mind. There is a 3" gap around three sides of the freezer and the back is open. Further, there is a gap at the base, so air can flow freely around the unit. The wood does not even get warm.

There is no ventilation to the tap tower. I built it first and decided I would see if there were any issues. The run is so short in the tower that cooling is not needed. Less than an ounce of liquid is outside of the cooling area, so even pouring 4oz flight glasses are plenty cold.

I have no good photo of taking kegs in/out, but it's fairly easy to picture. The lid swings up on the stock hinges. I prop it up with a 2x4 (you could easily add gas struts or a hood prop), and kegs slide in between the lid and base.

I live close enough, but unfortunately don't have anywhere near the funds to support this kind of purchase. One can dream, however. :drunk:

Sadly, the dimensions won't work for what I needed to do, but it does look beautiful.

As an idea, I know my LHBS will sometimes sell things on consignment, it might be easier to put that on display there, or possibly sell it to them for their use. It could get more traffic there, and a likely seller. My LHBS uses a modified chest freezer and has a few things on tap, so it would be a good option.

Don't forget craigslist as well.

It's unfortunately not just space, I move yearly and I never know the next place I am going. If it's within UHaul distance no big deal... it's the cross-country voyage that I want to avoid!

One and only price drop.

$2,200
even for the plumbed version. I'm including EVERYTHING you need to start pouring beer, minus your own kegs. This is less than it cost me to build it.

5x Perlick 525ss faucets w/ black handles
1x stout faucet
6x stainless shanks
1x c02 tank/regulator
1x n2 tank/regulator
1x raspberry pints
1x monitor
Brand new beverage lines, never been used.
Ball lock connections

No kegs included or available for purchase at this time.

I am willing to ship this on a pallet, freight, at exact cost.

I'm moving sooner than I thought and this is my last price drop before I give this away to a friend who can hang on to it while I get settled.

$1,900. I will not ship at this price.

5x Perlick 525ss faucets w/ black handles
1x stout faucet
6x stainless shanks
1x c02 tank/regulator
1x n2 tank/regulator
1x raspberry pints
1x brand new monitor
Ball lock connections

I will also include ball locks at the discounted price of $45/keg at this price. As many as you want, I have ~15.

Back