Good Sale At NB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennie

Reaction score
NB is offering a free basic equipment starter kit with the purchase of any kit and a kettle. Promo code is FreeStarterKit. Says is good for two days, and a limited number are available.

I bought the 5gal economy kettle for $38, an $18 extract kit (no yeast I have some), and with shipping it cost me $64. I don't need the stuff but will pass the deal on to a new brewer, trying to build the homebrew club numbers up.

It worked for me earlier today, and I just tried it again and the discount seemed to show up. How did it not work? I think you no typy correcty.

Wow, works for me. A 5gallon pot, a honey nut brown ale kit, and a starter kit, all for only $63.73. Pretty good deal, I think. If I were just starting out, I'd be all over this!

Glad you all were able to make use of the deal. Midwest frequently has deals on their starter kits, this one was a little different.

Saw another email that they extended this sale if anyone else is interested. My stuff is on the road now.

Latest posts

Back