GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking Buddies -- meh, the highlight was watching Olivia Wilde drink a Zombie Dust near the beginning. . . other than that the story was very mellow and full of sexual frustration..

Had a pizza on the cooker, beer in hand and this thread all fired up last night, and then I got the call.

Yep, I was needed to substitute on a darts league. (One or two of the players were at the hospital for a birth.)

I still had fun, but I was all set to load up a classic or cheesy film.

Had a pizza on the cooker, beer in hand and this thread all fired up last night, and then I got the call.

Yep, I was needed to substitute on a darts league. (One or two of the players were at the hospital for a birth.)

I still had fun, but I was all set to load up a classic or cheesy film.

You got netflix???? Thought you were just trolling ;)

Orange is the new Black. I believe it's been out for a while the first few episodes are pretty intense for me

Orange is the new Black. I believe it's been out for a while the first few episodes are pretty intense for me

+1

Tried to watch Lillyhammer, couldn't get past third episode. Loved Little Stevie in Sopranos and with Bruce, but me no thinks he's leading material. Weak story line too.

Absolutely love House of Cards! Can't wait for season 2. I've read that both Spacey and Wright have indicated this is their final season with the show, which only tells me that it's curtains for HoC after this season. That said I have read that netflix is interested in further seasons, just have no idea how that happens w/o Spacey and Wright.

Out with a shoulder surgery, I can't drive anywhere or do anything. Think I'll delve into netflix this afternoon and see what else they have. My opinion, original programming is going to be their strong suit in the future, look for netflix to be a major player in that arena.

Oh, frak me. Just finished Battlestar Galactica. Gods, it was everything people have said it to be. What I liked the most was the character development. Thanks, all, for the recommendation!

I might have post this already when this thread was young, but check out a show called "Terriers". It is really well done with interesting characters and a linear storyline. It's about a couple of private detectives. It's really a shame it didn't go on beyond 1 season. Also, my wife and I are going through the entire X-Files series for the second time in 2 years. We're f*ckin nerds, I know...

Oh, frak me. Just finished Battlestar Galactica. Gods, it was everything people have said it to be. What I liked the most was the character development. Thanks, all, for the recommendation!

Lol! Awesome man.

It is wierd. In social situations I will sometimes be engaged in a conversation about "The BEST shows ever".

Among strangers I have stated that Battlestar Galactica needs to be mentioned in that conversation, rivaling Braking Bad. Most people will look at you kinda weird, but 1 or 2 people who you wouldn't expect to, will chime in and back you up.

It has definitely achieved some sort of cult following. We need some sort of sign to identify each other ;) I guess just dropping the occasional "Frak" bomb might do it.

I might have post this already when this thread was young, but check out a show called "Terriers". It is really well done with interesting characters and a linear storyline. It's about a couple of private detectives. It's really a shame it didn't go on beyond 1 season. Also, my wife and I are going through the entire X-Files series for the second time in 2 years. We're f*ckin nerds, I know...

I'll have to put it on My List! Thanks!

Ok, snuck in an episode of ARCHER, just to see what it was all about. Kind of hooked on it now. What a crazy, dysfunctional group they are! Definitely not for the kiddies.

HA!

Watched half of Episode 2 "Training day" this morning!

We must be psychotically linked......

Archer and Futurama have become my early morning brewing go-to shows. I believe the entirety of Futurama is up on NF now.

For some reason Futurama never appealed to me. It looked too simpsony......but I loved the Simpsons, lol.

Guess I need to give it a try!

For some reason Futurama never appealed to me. It looked too simpsony......but I loved the Simpsons, lol.

Guess I need to give it a try!

Well, it is by Matt Groening, so there's the connection to Simpson's! :) and funny thing, I've always appreciated Futurama more than The Simpson's! It's the Sci Fi theme I prefer. :)

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter and if you like arnie The Last Stand, and Bobs Burgers. And yes, Archer and Dexter.

Its even better knowing that there is NO CGI. I own it on blu ray, so i got to watch the making, and it was awesome. Bobs burgers is funny when you get into it. Even better just knowing its the voice of archer. :)

Its even better knowing that there is NO CGI. I own it on blu ray, so i got to watch the making, and it was awesome. Bobs burgers is funny when you get into it. Even better just knowing its the voice of archer. :)

NO CGI in a cartoon? ;)

2000 posts.....hi

Archer VICE?

Wasn't there enough vice in the original??

And the receptionist is CRAZY hot! What's her name? Cheryl, Carol, something??

Lol. She changed her name in episode 2 because everyone called her the wrong name.....now I am confusing myself!

No CGI in hansel and gretel

That is what I thought you meant! lol.

That is interesting though.

A friend got Hansel and Gretel on blu-ray for his birthday and was raving about it so we watched it at his house. Evidently, I am not the intended audience. I laughed twice. Most of the time I was embarrassed to be watching it.

Back