Go Pack Go!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisconsinjohn

Reaction score
I am a born-again-beginner-brewer and I was googling some brewing techniques and threads from this site kept popping up so I figured I'd join. Right now I have a partial extract stout in the works and hope to be bottling before my Packers meet that team from out east..who are they again?:rockin: I have a local brew supplier that have supplies, but seems to be catered towards winemaking (which is something I may venture into in the future). Anyways thats about it and I thank you all in advance for providing your camaraderie and assistance. do dheagh slàinte!

Welcome from down by Kenosha. I have a few friends from Chippewa Falls & Eau Claire. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mug:

Welcome! We have a lot of helpful brewers hanging around here, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome to our site, and to our fantastic hobby!

I'll be the first Steelers fan to welcome you to HBT. But you have no shot at that SB, we are knocking on Seven's door!!!

Greetings and welcome to HBT. Lots of great people on here at the ready to answer any and all your questions or to point you to a thread where it's already been covered.

Trace

(Note: I will hold my trash talking about either SB bound team entirely to the threads where it would be appropriate. ;))

Greetings and welcome to HBT. Lots of great people on here at the ready to answer any and all your questions or to point you to a thread where it's already been covered.

Trace

(Note: I will hold my trash talking about either SB bound team entirely to the threads where it would be appropriate. ;))

Hey he started it with his Post Title.

Da Burgh looking for 7th Heaven!!

Welcome from G-Town. I pass through Chip Falls many times a year going back and forth from our cottage on Upper Eau Claire near Hayward.

Leinie's is a so-so beer but the tour and merchandise is great.

Go Pack!!

You guys may or may not like this.

It is a music video about the Packers. Dont know if it is out of your guys likings or not. but figured I would share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back