Go Jim Zorn!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just for good measure, here's the requisite jerkoff cowgirls fan crying like a little ***** because he thinks that a frame capture from a 3rd quarter FG is more reliable than the field judge standing directly underneath the uprights. They lost. Get over it. Why do they have to whine about something every time we beat 'em? You wanna whine about sh*tty calls, how about that holding call on Rabach to negate a TD? Replays show he wasn't even engaged with anyone that he could have held. So, fine, *****ie, we'll give you these three points, but we get the 7 back for that call :D

Looked good to me....hooked right on through the uprights.

Same here. If you go the official skins blog, the guy actually bothers to draw a vertical line up from the upright:

kick217ball.jpg

And that right there is called a big cup of STFU.

It was one hell of a game. You can really tell the entire team prepared for this and executed. JC was stellar out there and if I had to give anyone the game ball, it would be him. Now, I just hope the skins dont get over confident. There is a chance they do get over confident and it ****s them up next week, but we will see. HTTR!

Check out Zorn after the Cowboys game, I love this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N42ZB3H7BUU]YouTube - Jim Zorn - Hip Hip Hooray![/ame]

Keep it out of the gutter, coach Zorn! Next up, 2,4,6,8...

Donavan McNabb is on CRACK:

"I was embarrassed these last two weeks," he said. "I mean [to lose] to two teams we shouldn't have lost to. There is no way that you can look at this game and say that, and not taking anything away from them, but there is no way that this team is better than us."

Dude, get over it. They ARE better than you. It wasn't a fluke, and you didn't just have a bad day. You're 2-3. The Eagles, quite simply, are the trash of the NFCE. You look at this game, at these teams, and outside of your first series and a punt return that should never have happened (I watched that block in the back on tivo too many times!), your team blew cock for 3 quarters of play. Westbrook, who everyone was saying was the best back in the league, had all of 33 yards, while Portis, who everyone underestimates, had 145.

You have to be on some serious crack to say that Philly is a better team. The Skins won this one by being a better team, not on a couple of fluke plays. They shoved the football down your throat, so don't whine, you just make yourself look like an idiot.

Oye, it's not a dream, mate, it's fahking reeeal! :fro:

no I know, I was feeling sick from breakfast still, so I felt a little woosy....

Anywho, I watched Andy's PC and he basically said, like last week, and like Wade last week, that the Head Coach and staff screwed up. So to McNabb, your fat ass coach ****ed you this and last week....

...I bet he's (McNabb) is happy TO isn't there

What's your fascination with seeing Snyder celebrate after a big win, anyway? :D

After whipping the Redskins for the last 8 years-I actually didn't hate them. Watching that little munchin Snyder do his happy dance shuffle in the locker room my blood began to boil.

I now officially call this a rivalry now. I hate the MutherFockin skins.Yep, I said it.

BTW-the number of brand new car skin flags doubled again at work today.:D At least you guys are on line. These skin mofos at work are killing me.:(

Yeah, looks like it's finally time for people to hop on the bandwagon. Buncha fairweather fans!

Yea I have seen a ton of em. I fly my skins car flag every season, all season. I even got a magnet schedule that I slapped on to my car and after every game I go out and put a 'W' or a 'L.' I hope I dont get carpal tunel syndrome from writing all those W's though.

I hopped on the Skins bandwaggon in 1982 and have never left. I have been quiet some years though....not this year.

GO REDSKINS!!!

Well, this is the year to come out of your shell brother. People are saying they have not felt this confident in the skins since Joe Gibbs' championship reign. I was around, but pretty young. All I can remember was the super bowl party my dad had for the 91 team.

I will have to agree with you. I have always loved them but this year has been awesome. I had a few errands to run last Sunday before the game and I was wearing my Cooley jersey. I saw so many people sporting their redskins stuff and everyone is so much more nicer when they do. I hit a safeway and bed bath and beyond and had conversations with about 2 people at each place, and then another conversation with some guy who was walking to his car while I was waiting in my car for SWMBO to come out of CVS. This team truly unites this area. I was living in VA Beach for the last 6 years and its so fricking great to be home in Redskins country.

98EXL, you ever see the special they played last year on Comcast Sports net (Or maybe MASN). It was like a 2 hour special about the 75 years of Redskins history. Great special, I wish I would find it online somewhere. Also, the book "Hail Victory" is pretty good as well. I highly recommend it.

I will have to agree with you. I have always loved them but this year has been awesome. I had a few errands to run last Sunday before the game and I was wearing my Cooley jersey. I saw so many people sporting their redskins stuff and everyone is so much more nicer when they do. I hit a safeway and bed bath and beyond and had conversations with about 2 people at each place, and then another conversation with some guy who was walking to his car while I was waiting in my car for SWMBO to come out of CVS. This team truly unites this area. I was living in VA Beach for the last 6 years and its so fricking great to be home in Redskins country.

98EXL, you ever see the special they played last year on Comcast Sports net (Or maybe MASN). It was like a 2 hour special about the 75 years of Redskins history. Great special, I wish I would find it online somewhere. Also, the book "Hail Victory" is pretty good as well. I highly recommend it.

I have it on DVD

I came home today, checked the mail, and my wait is over!

I just sent the ticket office a deposit on tickets for next year. I've been on the waiting list for nearly ten years. There is some small print that says that tickets are only available on a first come first serve basis, so keep your fingers crossed for me. :D I should get my invoice in May. :mug:

BTW, I used the $$ I won in the HBT survival pool to help foot the deposit. :)

Yeah, I got an offer this year too, but it was like $750 each for them tickets where you need a telescope and a oxygen mask. Eff that. I'll just get 'em from stubhub when I really wanna go. But hey, good for you, I hope you enjoy it...

I actually like sitting in the upper deck. Thats where the true fans are, and you can really see the plays develop. I sat in the last row of the stadium a few years back and didn't mind at all. If I could pick a seat, it would be front row,, second or third level between the 30's, and on the aisle (I'm 6'4" and can use the extra leg room). When I sit in the lower bowl, I have a hard time seeing what yard line the ball is on (unless it's right in front of me).

You can get them from scalpers for a decent price too, especially as game time gets close and they start getting desperate.

I was at the Skins-Giants game on Xmas eve in 2005. My friend and I had had some nose bleed 400 seats. It was like 10 minutes until kick off and we were just getting through the gate. We started up the ramp when we heard someone saying, "No, we dont need any tickets." My friends goes over to the guy offering them and asks if he is giving away some tix. He says he is because he had to leave but he was trying to give them to a father and son. My friend is like 11 years my senior and look its and he tells the guys "This is my son right here, he just got back from Iraq." The guy gives us the tix. They were in row 17 located diagonally from the end zone. Talk about being close! I could see Moss' facial expressions when he scored a TD. We knew this guy who brought his kid who had 50 yard line row 13 seats and he had to leave to go to church at half time, so he gave us his stubs and we sat there for the second half. Talk about amazing. Not to mention the skins whopped the giants 35-20. I must have spent like $60 on beer because I figured these seats don't fall into your lap everyday. I probably should have gotten my ass kicked from the horrible things I was saying to Giants fans when they started filing out at the 3 minute mark and the things I said to them in the parking lot, but whatever, it was a BLAST!!!

Sorry for rambling on in this thread, I just love the skins and love talking about the great redskins related experiences I have had.

Back