Gidday from New Zealand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nztayls

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this Home Brew thing, having just taken it up. I already have my first batch in the bottles (a Belgian Witbier), and looking forward to the next challenge. Stand by for lots and lots of questions!

Cheers,

Damon

Welcome to HBT! Lots of good info & people to help here. Just got a load of hops from your country. some different ales will be forthcoming...

Kia Ora bro. Just started with this forum. Done a few brews and keen to hear what people think is best. I am about to do another pale ale. Have been thinking about a wheat beer so let me know how that turns out.

PalmyDan said:
Kia Ora bro. Just started with this forum. Done a few brews and keen to hear what people think is best. I am about to do another pale ale. Have been thinking about a wheat beer so let me know how that turns out.

Hey mate,

Wheat beer turned out really good. As it was my first ever attempt at brewing I wasn't sure how it would go, but having tested it on quite a few people I have received rave reviews. As a result, the first batch is all gone, and the second one is underway, hopefully ready for Christmas.

Used the recipe for a Belgian Wheat Beer for here: http://www.homebrewing.org/How-to-Make-Wheat-Beer_ep_36-1.html

And got all the ingredients from the www.thebrewhouse.co.nz.

Back