Getting deeper into Brewing in Tampa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maroonmax

Reaction score
I have been casually brewing for a couple years but I am now getting into it more and more. I am a hophead and enjoy pale ales, IPA's, porters and other standard brews but I am also getting into meads pretty heavy. My real interest have been historical/ unusual brews. I have made a Chi Cha (peruvian beer as seen on Brewmasters) and next up is an Egyptian Bread beer.

Looking forward to sharing info!

My wife just moved down there, are there any good local beer places to go on dates? She is a big fan of Belgians, Wheats, Heffenweizens and an occasional pilsner. She is around the Palm Harbor area.

My wife just moved down there, are there any good local beer places to go on dates? She is a big fan of Belgians, Wheats, Heffenweizens and an occasional pilsner. She is around the Palm Harbor area.

Zacjack

Things have gotten better over the years in this area. It's not Denver or Portland but it's no longer the Busch state. Duniden Brewery is gettign very creative with their beers. The Brew Garden is not a brewery but they are a tap house that features all craft brews. In the Tampa area you have the Tampa bay Brewery with great pub food and beer and the Cigar city brewing company is becoming quite well know for the region and they has a tasting room (no food). When I came down here almost 20 years ago Guiness and Bass were about the most exotic your could get, we've come a lone way.

Back